Wednesday 15 February 2012

We're Back in Business.

Hola, Bonjour, Ciao, Hello and Hi there!
It has been an ashamedly long time since I posted anything on here but with the develpoments of the past few months, I have decided that this is going to be a new begininng. That is for both me and 'Closet Addiction'.
I will be updating the layout, header and other technological bits that I can muster the courage to do very soon so keep your eyes peeled but for now it will just be a few short posts while I get some work for uni done.
So, what has been going on? I hear you scream with anticipation. Well, I've started uni, an old job in a new place, made some very good friends, changed my hair colour at least twice, sadly a long term relationship has ended and now i'm starting afresh.
I will be dedicated to this from now on, I promise.

Well, valentines day has come and gone and this year I was on my own. Well not completely on my own. My housemates being the wonderful bunch that they are entertained me by getting me a little bit drunk. The night ended with dancing on kitchen chairs to Whitney Houston and crawling into bed at 4. Who says you need a partner on Love Day, I certainly felt the love last night.

I felt the love even more so when I got this little valentine's care package from my wonderful mother.





No comments:

Post a Comment