Friday 17 February 2012

Lonely and Hellbound.

Don't worry, it isn't as ominous and the title sounds.
So today I went to my philosophy seminar, then procrastinated, then came to the library...to procrastinate?
I know what you're all thinking, why go to the library to procrastinate? I DIDN'T! I CAME HERE TO DO SOME WORK THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE OKAY?!
Yeah, so I'm getting a tad frustrated. Therefore the most logical thing to do was to come onto here and read all of the new daily posts from the bloggers that I follow.
This is when I stumbled across two things that I love very much.
Now to elaborate, I have been a huge fan of UNIF clothing for a long time now. I just can't seem to find anything that is nearly as good as their laid back grunge styling. This is how I came across my new obsession:

The 'Hellbound'. Now I have been in love with shoes before but these? These are something else. I want them, I need them, oh baby, oh baby.
But at $210 I don't think I can afford them. I mean, I have the money but that is a lot of money. And I would be hell-bound because my mother would kill me for being so financially irresponsible. The temptation however, is now well and truly entrenched in my head.
It makes me sad inside.

I then stumbled across this little video by Andrea Dorfman and Tanya Davis and it made my day a little bit brighter.  Thank you to Bohemian Musings for introducing me to it. Being alone is something that I'm no longer used to so this momentarily stopped me from naming the 25 cats that I'm sure I'm bound to collect in the future and made me focus on the positives. Thank you!
So now, back to Art and Sentimentality. Or to Art and Sentimentality...
Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment