Thursday 19 April 2012

Lemon Sorbet and Other Flavours.

Now that it's spring i'm trying to embrace colour. I looked into my wardrobe the other day and realised it contained only the monotone palette of a 90's 'loner' or Peyson in the early One Tree Hill episodes. Now, it's not that I don't like colour but I seem to be just drawn to black and grey, maybe it's the laziness of early morning colour matching or lack of ability to see enough to do so.
But hallelujah, I have seen the light and found a way: Coloured Drainpipes. Now these aren't a new thing, in fact they appear every year like a fashion boomerang but something about this years sorbet colours have me hooked. I'm surrounded by them at work and I'm trying desperately to resist purchasing a pair because I do not have £40 to drop on rent, never mind jeans. So I recently bought a bargain pair of light mint ones to try out and I am in love. Therefore, I scoured the internet and am now bringing to you a few of my favourites.

£40 Mint by Topshop

Multi Colour Tie-Dye £102 by Romwe

Candyfloss Leigh Jeans £38 by Topshop

Faded Neon Ankle Grazer £72 by Free People

Lilac £92 by M2F

Oil Wash in Damson £38 by Asos
As you can see I'm going to have a hard time hanging onto my money with this lot available online. One thing that I can see to be aware of is buying a colour that flatters your legs. While I wish that I could have, I certainly don't have Charlotte Free's enviable pins. What do you all think of coloured jeans? Chic or fad?

No comments:

Post a Comment