Saturday 21 April 2012

Barcelona

Well I finally got around to booking my flights for this summer's escapade to Barcelona. Just to prove it:
Via my Instagram

Excited is not even the word. That got me thinking, in the tiny carry on that i'm allowed to take, what the hell am I going to pack?! I don't own swimsuits or bikinis. Not only is it never warm enough to wear one in England, my skin is so white it is actually iridescent.
White Cat $150.00 @ NastyGal
Ibiza Cut-Out $240.00 @ NastyGal
I had a scout around for possible ideas and came up with these:
Coral Lurex £26.00 @ Topshop

 Obviously I can't afford the NastyGal prices but does anyone know of anywhere that they sell interesting swimsuits and bikini's that won't cost more than my flights? Now I just have to work on the body to match.


1 comment:

  1. love nastygal! so many great things! nooo sadly.. h&m?
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete