Tuesday 17 April 2012

Fantasising and Realising.

Well, it's Coachella time. That time of the year when every hipster, blogger, model, celebrity and fashion house head on down to the desert to, presumably, drink, dance and tote their finest wears.




Now, I long to be there, on a pipe-dream I even looked into the price of tickets and flights and weighed it up against rent and food. Unfortunately I kinda had to pay my rent or risk my festival tent fun becoming a permanent state of living. Analeigh Tipton rocks my world. I saw her in Crazy stupid Love and knew that there was only one alien girl for me. (p.s I had liked her in ANTM too, I just preferred Marjorie. You know, the french bird that leant a lot? Nevermind.) Her outfit screams i'm just going to go and grab my skateboard and there is something so appealing in that boyish way. It's 90's tomboy but all grown up. 
On a side note, I only begrudgingly added Kate Bosworth because that t-shirt is too damn good. It is a distinct possibility that she annoys me more than every other living human. Why is she famous? Why does she never look to be in a full state of happiness? Why does her hair seem to avoid her forehead as if it is allergic to it?
Life's great mysteries, but, I will show you what I have purchased instead of Coachella tickets. 
Crystallized 

Topshop Cut-Out Dress

Pouch Bag
 Photos via my Instagram
Wheyy, I can do 90's fun all in Britain. Despite the rain, I am dying to wear this lot out properly in the sun. 
I also have a Made In Chelsea marathon to catch up on and a cup of tea. Always look on the bright side I guess. 


Coachella photographs Via Harpers Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment