Tuesday 8 June 2010

Wowza.

Now Katy Perry has been getting a lot of backlash for her MTV Movie Awards dress and hair combo from last Sunday. Personally I love it. I would kill small children for that dress and a body that would look that amazing in it and kudos for the cobalt blue hair. My number one pin-up next to Dita Von Teese, I applaud her for showing off what god gave her. If he had given me that,I might be into religion right now.

Photobucket
Dress by Zuhair Muhad
Shoes by Rock and Republic


I would say with rhinestones and glitter no girl could go wrong but then I saw Lindsay Lohan's jumpsuit disaster; Joan Jett would not approve of this in the slightest.
Photobucket
Maybe the SCRAM bracelet may have drawn attention away from the minor camel-toe?
Jumpsuit by Pamella Roland.

As for Kristin Stewart, her sour puss face was unusually not there and pulling off the best hair I have ever seen her walk the red carpet with. She almost looked, dare I say it? Pretty stunning? Although part of me thinks the dress is heinous, I think it might just have been ill fitting. The shoes are love though.

Photobucket
Dress by Dolce and Gabbana .



Katy gets my vote for best dressed everytime.
What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. katie perry looked hot

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You completely got this right! God i love Katy Perry, mayabe not her music really but the girl, i've always been a fan of the person she is; quirky, fun, whimsical and oh so beautiful.. She is a muse to me. She rocked that red carpet. Fucking rocked it.

    ReplyDelete