Wednesday 9 June 2010

Another day, some more bag-lust.

Torrential rain has plagued my life today, it barely stopped. I'm so stressed about exams that i'm not sleeping and exhausted does not even cut it.
However, on the plus side, I got a very cute dress from Asda*. That makes me sound scabby but never fault a good dress brought to you at 'Asda price'. There will be pictures to come.


Now to make me feel infinitely better, I have been looking at the wonderful creations of one Mr. Alexander Wang. They certainly cheered me up, despite the fact that I do not have the funds to purchase anything he has laid his pretty hands on. One of my favourites at the moment, I would sell my soul, possibly my own mother, for the leopard print 'Diego'.

Photobucket


Don't get me wrong, I would sell my limbs for a pair of his shoes but the 'Diego' is something I have coveted for a long time now and if I get ever get enough money, I will hunt one down and make it mine (imagine a lioness in the savannah, I am the lioness, the bag is the gazelle, minus the blood it would be exactly the same).
If anyone out there in cyberspace has one spare, give it to me please?
I will do anything.





*FYI: Asda is a supermarket that sells the best clothes a supermarket has ever sold. Thankyou.

1 comment: