Friday 18 June 2010

Unauthorised Absence and Candy Themed Dreams.

I'm am incredibly sorry for my lack of updates recently. Exam stress is getting the better of me but my last one is next week so fingers crossed until then!
Photobucket
This is what revision has done to me.


In an attempt to stop some of my bad habits, I am trying to stop biting my nails. I have done it ever since I was tiny and to be honest, i'm fed up with my nails constantly looking disgusting. So to help, I have been painting them a baby plue and candyfloss pink and alternating to keep it interesting and this is where my inspiration is coming from this summer I think.

I want lots of light, floaty, lacy pink and blue items and then some studs and leather to go over the top. Plus my hair is going back to candyfloss pink this summer and the new Jeffrey Campbell 'Lita's' will be mine.


Photobucket
Don't think I didn't hear the collective intake of breath then



Photobucket


Photobucket


Afterthought: After this Thursday there will be more timely posts, much less sporadic. I just need to get exams out of the way first.
Oh and there will be more outfits of my own up on here but I haven't had the time or mental capacity to take any, let alone to fiddle around with my camera attempting to get the memory card out.
Thankyou for comments guys, it means more then you will ever know; cookies are coming your way (literal, not internet haha...i'll just shut up now).

No comments:

Post a Comment