Friday 16 July 2010

Stay Gold.

I love that phrase, 'Stay Gold'. So many meanings in such a casual sense and I love it. I always prefer gold to silver, there is something about it that appeals to me more than silver.

Chloe Resort
Photobucket

Give me that gold vinyl top, a pair of leather high waisted shorts and these Jeffrey Campbell shoes: Photobucket
And I would be truly happy.



I'm also a fan of golden hair at the minute, circa Brigette Bardot. This is a look I think is done well by the Olsen Twins and Blake Lively.
Photobucket
Photobucket
She is so gorgeous it makes me sick. Personally I believe she is the modern day Brigette
All have them have something quintessentially vintage about them, making them muses for the future, if I could rock the look, I so would. I'm lusting after long tousled hair at the minute, should I do it or carry on rocking the white crop?

1 comment: