Thursday 22 July 2010

Classifications with Coffee.

Every girl is different? Correct.
Every girl has a slightly different body? Correct.
Every girl is an idividual? Correct.
We can't classify them or put them into categories? INCORRECT.

I have devised a system to put every girl into a category and my inspiration? Starbucks. I was thinking about this while I was cleaning my teeth and admiring my new jumpsuit. Now everybody as well as myself know that I am not a thin girl, i'm not huge but I am not a waif. I am not a biscotti more like a chocolate HobNob. This got me thinking and here I present to you, the girl classification system a la Charlotte Anderson.


The skinny, no sugar, semi-skimmed, caramel machiatto:
MK - Tartan Pictures, Images and Photos


The Black Coffee:
daisy lowe Pictures, Images and Photos


The Caramel Frappucino:
Agyness Deyn Pictures, Images and Photos


The Chai Tea:
used Pictures, Images and Photos


The Cappuccino:
chloe sevigny Pictures, Images and Photos


The Espresso:
debbie harry Pictures, Images and Photos


The Mocha:
Brigette Bardot Pictures, Images and Photos




Any queries? Want to know where you are? Just message me

On another note its my 18th birthday on Saturday and I will be rocking a new jumpsuit and a pair of peep-toe suede wedges from topshop; hopefully there will be pictures. Lets channel that Bohemian,70's rock vibe this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment